Isocheck ResiScreed 6, 8 or 10 under screed impact improvement system, supplied by Isomass Ltd. Unit 14 Papworth Business Park, Stirling Way, Papworth Everard, Cambridgeshire CB23 3GY and installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions / recommendations.
The floor surface should be swept free of any loose debris that may damage or bridge the system.
Butt joint and seal all roll edges of isocheck ResiScreed 6, 8 or 10. At perimeters overlap ResiScreed 6, 8 or 10 onto a right angle flanking edge strip which should be turned up all vertical surfaces to allow a minimum 50mm to protrude above the intended FFL of the screed.
Perimeter overlaps or butt joints should be sealed with a min 100mm wide Isocheck jointing tape.
Services that penetrate the screed should be isolated by wrapping with ResiScreed 6, 8 or 10 which again would be taped.
When trafficking the floor take care not to perform any unnecessary actions that may cause any of the taped joints to be forced apart.
Isocheck ResiScreed 6, 8 & 10 product data sheet
- min 80kg/m2 - 65mm sand cement screed or 40mm liquid proprietary screed.
- Optional plastic sheeting - to aid screed pouring and maintain joints in Isocheck ResiScreed 6, 8 or 10.
- Isocheck ResiScreed 6, 8 or 10.
- ≥300kg/m2 minimum structural beam and block floor with optional levelling screed.
- 75mm min. void formed by metal frame suspended ceiling system and ≥10kg/m2 fire-rated board ceiling.
• Tested as a single layer.
• Composition prevents water transmission which can impair acoustic performance.
• All installations over 250m2 come with a free site pre screed inspection.